- High speed electro spindle and water-cooled servo motor in machining center
- CNC wire cutting machine, multi-wire cutting machine
- CNC engraving machine, high speed engraving and milling machine
- Varied laser cutting machines
- CNC machine tool torque motor, linear motor
- PCB drilling machine, chamfering machine
- Apparel Machinery, Food Machinery, Plastic Machinery and welding equipment
- Semiconductor manufacturing, optical equipment and laboratory equipment
II.Functions & Features
- Can precisely control the machining temperature, improve the machining accuracy and reduce the cost.
- No cooling tower is needed, saving space.
- Fully enclosed water tank, anti-rust water circulation system.
- The independent water cooler has a complete suction water system. As long as the water pipe is connected, it can work with the equipment.
- To keep machining accuracy subject to the changing liquid temperature;
- The unit is equipped with an automatic alarm function, which can prompt the user to repair the device in a specific way to avoid damage to the machine.
|Cooling Capacity (W)||1000||2500||3500||5000||7000||10000|
|Rated Power (KW)||0.85||1.6||2.1||2.8||4||5|
|Power Source||380V/50HZ（Compressor 220V/50Hz)||380V/50HZ|
|Temperature Regulating Range (℃)||5℃~35℃|
|Working Temperature (℃)||≦42℃|
|Water Pump Flux（L/min)||Customizable upon request||25||25||25||40||50|
|Inlet /Outlet Size（customizable）||G3/8″||G3/8″-G3/4″||G3/8″-G3/4″||G3/8″-G3/4″||G1″||G1″|
|Machine Protection||Compressor overheat protection; Water level and water temperature control; automatic monitoring and protection of water flow|
- Cooling Capacity results subject to the ambience temperature at 35℃, inlet water temp. at 25℃ and outlet water temp. at 20℃.
- The water inlet of the water chiller must be 10mm higher than the bottom of the water tank to avoid inhalation of sludge.
- This industrial water chiller / cooling unit machine should be used in well-ventilated places free of dust, corrosive gas or debris.
- Do not use corrosive liquid; It is recommended to use purified water and add a little anti-rust water.
- The operating environment is 5-42°C. The external dimensions and related parameters will be changed subject to the final customer’s request.
- Other industrial water chiller / cooling unit specifications and sizes can be customizable upon request.
IV. Mounting Dimensions of Industrial Water Chiller / Cooling Unit
|W||D||H||2-I (Inlet Outlet size)|
WLP – XX – J
WLP: Industrial water chiller / cooling unit series;
W: Water chiller
P: Water tank with pump
XX indicate cooling capacity 100x(XX)=100XX (W)
e.g. XX is 25, it indicates cooling capacity at 100W x 25=2500W
(3) X stands for updated product
VI. Instruction on How to Choose Water Chiller
(A) High-speed electro- spindle water chiller:
- Selection method:
- water temperature: spindle cooling water temperature should be controlled at about 25 °C;
(2) Water pressure: the water pressure required for cooling the spindle is about 0.2MPa;
(3) Calculation of heating power of spindle:
P heat = P motor η
P heat – spindle heat kW
P motor – spindle drive motor power kW
η – spindle heat loss efficiency
For high-speed motor spindles, heat loss η = 30% can be calculated (Generally, domestic electric spindle value η = 30%, in Germany, Switzerland and Japan, electric spindle value η = 20%) .
Example: The power of a machine spindle motor is 11kW, the maximum speed is 30000rpm, try to estimate the heat of the machine spindle:
P heat = 11×30% = 3.3 kW
The cooling capacity of WLP-35 is 3.5kw when the water temperature is 25°C and the ambient temperature is 30°C, which is higher than the spindle heating power of 3.3KW. It fully meets the requirements for use; when the water supply pressure is 0.2MPa, the flow rate is 25L/min.
(B) low-speed wire-wound wire cutting machine:
- Selection method:
(1) Calculate the heating power based on the installed power:
P heat = η·P power
P Heat – Heat kW
P-loading – loading power kW
η – heat loss efficiency
Taken η≈20% for the general low speed WEDM.
(2) Calculate heating power based on the rate of increase of water temperature in the working tank
P heat = CP ·m·ΔT/t
P heat—heating power KW
1 kW =860 kcal/h
1 kcal/h = 1.16×10-3 KW
CP———specific heat capacity of constant pressure KJ/Kg·°C
Constant pressure specific heat capacity of water 4.18 KJ/Kg·°C
M——the total amount of water in the tank kg
ΔT – Temperature rise per unit time °C
T(t) – time S
Example: The total water volume of a working fluid tank for a low-speed wire-cut WEDM is 400kg. In normal operation, the water temperature rises from 25°C to 29°C in 40 minutes. The chiller selection method is as follows:
P heat = 4.18 x 400 x (29-25) / (40 x 60) = 2.79 kW
The cooling capacity of the water chiller should be greater than 20% of the heat, and a WLP-35 water chiller can be used.
(C) Laser device:
- Selection method: Calculate the calorific power of the laser according to the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the laser
Calculation formula: P heat = P laser · (1-η)/η
P heat: laser heat (W)
P laser: laser input power (W)
η: laser photoelectric conversion rate (%), determined according to different lasers.
Carbon dioxide laser range: 8%-10%
Lamp pump laser range: 2%-3%
Semiconductor pump laser range: 20%-30%
Fiber laser range: 20%-30%
Example: The output power of carbon dioxide 1000W laser is 1000W, and the photoelectric conversion rate is 9.5%.
P heat = 1000 x (1-9.5%) ÷ 9.5% = 1000×9.5263 = 9526W
The cooling capacity of this water chiller should be greater than the calorific value, for which reference can be made to WLP-100.