- CNC lathes, milling machines, grinding machines, broaching machines;
- CNC integrated machining center;
- Hydraulic presses, carved machines;
- Small and medium mechanical hydraulic stations and lubrication systems;
- All kinds of electric discharge machine
II.Functions & Features
- To keep machining accuracy subject to the changing oil temperature;
- Prevent oil from deteriorating due to high temperature, and protect the seal from aging due to high temperature.
- Maintain the viscosity of the oil and keep the machine work stably;
- The temperature can be set according to the machine body temperature to prevent thermal deformation of the mechanical structure;
- The independent industrial oil cooler has a complete sucking oil system and a separate electrical control system, so long as the oil tank is connected, it can work online with the machine tool;
- The unit is equipped with an automatic alarm function, which can prompt the user to repair the device in a specific way to avoid damage to the machine.
|Cooling Capacity (W)||1000||2500||3500||5000||7000||10000|
|Rated Power (KW)||0.85||1.6||2.1||2.8||4||5|
|Power Source||380V/50HZ（Compressor 220V/50Hz)||380V/50HZ|
|Temperature Regulating Range (℃)||5℃~35℃|
|Working Temperature (℃)||≦42℃|
|Dimension (mm)||445 x 365 x 628||600 x 460 x 950||600 x 520 x 1000||530x520x1345||650x650x1375||800x800x1650|
|Oil Pump Volume（L/min; adjustable)||10||10||25||25||32||32|
|Inlet /Outlet Size（customizable）||G3/8″||G3/8″-G3/4″||G3/8″-G3/4″||G3/8″-G3/4″||G1″||G1″|
|Machine Protection||Compressor overheat protection; Short circuit protection, water temperature control, automatic monitoring and protection of oil pressure|
- Cooling Capacity results subject to the ambience temperature at 35℃, inlet oil temp. at 25℃ and inlet oil temp. at 20℃.
- The oil suction port of the oil chiller is fitted with filter;
- This industrial oil chiller / cooling unit machine should be used in well-ventilated places free of dust, corrosive gas or debris.
- Do not use corrosive liquid;
- The operating environment is 5-42°C. The external dimensions and related parameters will be changed subject to the final customer’s request.
- Other industrial oil chiller / cooling unit specifications and sizes can be customizable upon request.
OLPR – XX – X
OLPR: Industrial oil chiller / cooling unit series;
O: Oil chiller
P: Oil tank with oil pump
R: with heating system
XX indicate cooling capacity 100x(XX)=100XX (W)
e.g. XX is 25, it indicates cooling capacity at 100W x 25=2500W
(3) X stands for updated product
IV.Instruction on How to Choose Oil Chiller
1.Selection of Oil Chiller for Spindle Cooling:
(1) Oil temperature: spindle cooling oil temperature should be about 20 ~ 30 °C (close to the ambient temperature value);
(2) Oil pressure: the required oil supply pressure for spindle cooling is about 0.3 ~ 0.5 MPa;
(3) Calculation of spindle heating power:
P heat = P motor η
P heat – spindle heat kW
P motor – spindle motor power kW
η – spindle heat loss efficiency
For general mechanical spindles, heat loss η = 5-8% can be calculated;
For high-speed spindles, heat loss η = 20 to 30% can be calculated.
Example: The power of a machine tool spindle motor is 22kW, which is an ordinary mechanical spindle. Estimate the calorific value of the machine tool spindle:
P heat=22 x (5%~8%) =1.1~1.76kW
The refrigeration capacity of OLP-25 at an oil temperature of 30°C and an ambient temperature of 30°C is 2.5 kW, which is greater than the spindle heating power of 1.76 kW, which meets the requirements. When the oil supply pressure is 0.3 MPa, the flow rate is 10 L/min.
2.Selection of Oil Chiller for Hydraulic Station:
(1) Oil temperature: The oil temperature of the hydraulic station should be around 30-50°C (ambient temperature is about 30°C);
(2) Oil pressure: the pressure required by the hydraulic station cooling cycle is about 0.3 ~ 0.5MPa;
(3) Calculate the heating power according to the pump power of the hydraulic station:
P heat = P motor · η1 · η2 · η3
P Heat – Heat kW
P Motor – Hydraulic Station Total Motor Power kW
η1 – shaft efficiency, value 70% to 80%
η2 – Motor load ratio, value based on different operating conditions
η3 – heat loss efficiency, value 70% to 85%
For a hydraulic station where the hydraulic pump is continuously operating at a high pressure, the value of η is taken as the upper limit value.
Example: The pump power of a certain hydraulic station is 5 kW. After working for 20 minutes and stopping (or standby in low pressure) for 10 minutes, the heat output is:
P heat = P motor η1·η2·η3 =5×80 %×( 20/30) ×80%=2.13 Kw
The OLP-25 cooling capacity is 2.5kW, which is greater than the heating power 2.13kW, to meet the requirements;
(4) Calculate heat power based on the oil tank temperature rise rate
P heat = CP · ρ · Vs · ΔT/t
P thermal heating power kW
1kW=860kcal/h, 1 kcal/h=1.16×10-3 kW
CP: constant specific heat capacity kJ/kg·°C, constant specific heat capacity of hydraulic oil 1.9674 kJ/kg·°C
ρ: specific gravity (density) kg/L, the specific gravity of cooling oil is 0.876 kg/L
Vs: total oil L
ΔT: temperature rise °C
T: time S
Example: The total oil volume of a hydraulic station is 200L. In normal operation, the oil temperature rises from 25°C to 35°C in 10 minutes. The heat output of the hydraulic station is:
P heat = CP · ρ · Vs · ΔT/t = 1.9674 × 0.876 × 200 × (35-25) / (60 × 10) = 5.745 kW
According to the selection principle of the cooling machine: the cooling capacity of the oil cooler should be greater than 20% of the heat generation.
Therefore, the oil cooler OLP-70 with a cooling capacity of 7 kW can be used.